Seller sold me a fake and is lying

bbcloud
Contributor
Contributor
I bought something off Depop which uses Paypal and is paypal protected. In the description of the item the seller advertised it as “pandora” and “authentic 925 silver” . When I received the item it was Pandora replica, the seller said it was thrifted and that I have no proof that it’s fake even though with one picture I can prove it is. The seller started lying in the dispute claiming I was harrassing her, which is not true, this made me feel hopeless and sad. The description of the item shows in the transaction info and hopefully Paypal can see that. She is refusing me a refund and lying saying the description had “thrifted” which it doesn’t. I feel like I stand no chance against this manipulative psycho liar. It’s pretty obvious it’s fake and she kind of digged her into a hole saying it’s thrifted and that the person she bought it from said it’s real silver. She told me to resell it instead of refunding me. She says my claim is invalid because it has “925” and it’s real silver even though it’s not Pandora brand. I bought this because she advertised it as Pandora and I don’t really care if it’s real silver or not I just wanted the real thing. Do you think my claim is valid?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.