Please help me with this problem Account Limitation.

Geolimae
Contributor
Contributor

I already completed the requirements but still i cannot withdraw my money it's been 4 months since i completed the requirements, I been email hundred times already the paypal but all i got is auto reply email which is not helpful. It is very expensive to call from her phillipines. 

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what is the reason for restriction?

Login to Me Too

Geolimae
Contributor
Contributor
It says that I reached a usage threshold that requires us to confirmed your identity as owner. Paypal needs to do this comply with regulatory requirements to prevent any account limitations please confirmed your identity.
Login to Me Too

Geolimae
Contributor
Contributor
Already provided the personal and business information and it says that well be back to you within 2-3 business days but until now nothings change its been 4 months please help thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dustin

Hi Geolimae,

Sorry to hear about the limitation. Please contact PayPal customer service so we can assist you with this issue. You can reach us by phone, email, Facebook, or Twitter.

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Geolimae
Contributor
Contributor

Hi thanks for this reply you can please contact me on my email address so that i can send you my paypal username and password for to check the problem please help me with this i already contact customer service for this issue and once and still the same it is so expensive to call from her philippines.

Please help me with this.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Geolimae

Email is NOT secure.  Never use email to send confidential information such as account details.  Furthermore, never provide your password to another party, especially by email.

You need to contact PayPal support by a secure method.

Login to Me Too

Geolimae
Contributor
Contributor

Geolimae
Contributor
Contributor

It's been this for 4 months now it says that only 2-3 business days.Untitled.png

Login to Me Too

Geolimae
Contributor
Contributor

It's been this for 4 months now.Untitled.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.