PayPal's ability to warn users of problem companies

AM2910
New Community Member

I am in the middle of a bad transaction. We have all seen notices about the same thing- no notice of shipment- poor quality merchandise. Shame on me- I didn't dig into the reviews far enough. But- PayPal must get plenty of notices about unhappy customers. When the item is bad- they charge you to send it back, or say "You should have know by the price, it wasn't good". I would love a little warning flag to pop up and say "Questionable Results" when a purchase is logged for one of these companies. The results would be threefold: Less mad customers, less time taken up on boards like this, with problems Pay Pal isn't going to anything about, and MAYBE, just MAYBE, these companies would either straighten up , or go out of business.

Today is Dec. 20. I tried to cancel this order two weeks ago, but they said it had already shipped. I don't think so. And besides, I haven't received it yet. I knew I was stuck. I ordered the same item through an Amazon site- and received them three days later. So- when in January are these gifts going to arrive?

Their site says " Ships in 2-3 days". Not true.

I think a warning flag would be a great service to Pay Pal customers; something like the ratings of eBay sellers.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.