LEGITIMACY OF PART SURVEY JOBS

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

I would like to check if Partsurvey Jobs (PartSurvey.com) is a regular customer of PayPal.

Hope to hear from you the soonest.

Thank you.

Truly yours,

Alan C. Buenavista

Login to Me Too
422 REPLIES 422

BrandenJ865
Contributor
Contributor
I've been noticing more and more things that are leading me to believe that it is a scam of some kind. I'm just not 100% sure how they are trying to scam people or what they would benefit. They have a constantly streaming "news feed" naming people that have been "paid" but the dollar amount "paid out" at the top of the screen has not changed. The registered users keeps going up by the thousands but I've yet to see any proof that anybody has ever been actually paid. I figured it was too good to be true.
Login to Me Too

VW3
Contributor
Contributor
So I reached my payout of $715... I guess I'm not getting paid?
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
Nope!!!
Login to Me Too

itoni171819
Contributor
Contributor

i earned 30 dollars per month here. i want to share and it is legit <removed>

Login to Me Too

nikkilynn22091
Contributor
Contributor

fb4money website IS REAL. I had $20 on my paypal account last night takes 3-5 days. I will upload the proof to show everyone that I made 20. I went and spent it too.

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
Well you let us know since if YOU GET PAID!!!We don't wanna here about what you HEARD!!! WE NEED PROOF!!!
Login to Me Too

Con68
Contributor
Contributor
I would also like to know if you actually get paid. I have reached my $700 limit three days. I know you have to wait 14 days. Right now I am at almost $800 and I tried to login and it says the website cannot be found. I had emailed them a couple days ago to try to better understand the payout but got no response. I am actually thinking of a lawsuit if no payout to include my time and effort.
Login to Me Too

Fm1985
Please keep me posted
Login to Me Too

Con68
Contributor
Contributor
I will update if I ever receive payment. I did find them on a job search site and was able to email them again, beings they have not answered first email and for some reason I can no longer log in. It's only been three days so they have ten days left!
Login to Me Too

Unkwn69
Contributor
Contributor

I reached over $800 and was never paid. I have emailed them at least four times without ever getting a response from them. I definitely feel this company is not legitimate because they don't pay out, but not sure if they are scamming in any way. I don't recall giving any paypal info when signing up because that in itself would have been suspicious at that time. I will no longer waste my time with this company and will delete all info I have for them. Good luck to anyone who continues to try, but I have better things to do. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.