LEGITIMACY OF PART SURVEY JOBS

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

I would like to check if Partsurvey Jobs (PartSurvey.com) is a regular customer of PayPal.

Hope to hear from you the soonest.

Thank you.

Truly yours,

Alan C. Buenavista

Login to Me Too
422 REPLIES 422

Royly
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, wrong.... Numeris pays. 

Login to Me Too

AshleeNK93

Actually their are sites that you can just take surveys and get paid. I do it all the time on other sites that I have made over $400 on since the beginning of Oct. There's <removed> etc and I have cashed out on every single one of those. Wishing I could find out if <removed> is legit.

Login to Me Too

Lynne281119
Contributor
Contributor
How can i make money doing surveys that actually aint a scam do you know any?
Login to Me Too

BrandenJ865
Contributor
Contributor

I have been researching this as well because it seems too good to be true. I'm keeping an open mind about it because it does say that companies pay them to get people's feedback. There's a few things that I am questioning now that I have read everybody elses comments. First of all, one person said that they did get paid, so is that person's paypal account "verified"? Someone on another thread said that unless your account is verified you can not recieve more than $500. Maybe that is the reason no one is getting paid. Another question that comes to mind is if anybody else read that "You can get payment at any moment if you have minimum sum." Everybody is saying that you have to wait 14 days but the way I understand it is that after your first payment you have to wait 14 days for your next one. I have also seen two different people on two different threads say something about them making you fill out tax forms if they are paying you for doing surveys. When reading through the partsurvey site, it is quite obvious that it was written by someone that does not speak english as a first language. If this site is being ran in another country then they are not required to pay any US taxes. **bleep**, all you have to do is research most of the major companies that operate in the US and bank outside of it to find out how easy it is to avoid paying taxes. That's why our country is in so much debt to begin with. IF ANYBODY HAS REALLY GOTTEN PAID BY THIS SITE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO DISCUSS THIS.

Login to Me Too

Jrising1090
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed out at 702 on Wednesday, I have yet to receive anything. When you first sign up all it asks for is an email, password and whether you use PayPal or payza. When I clicked payout all it says is money was sent......please wait. I have sent 4 emails since then to the website, no answer. I have requested my payout on PayPal nothing. I check my email and PayPal regularly.I don't know what's going on but they have horrible customer service. A lot of people with unanswered questions.
Login to Me Too

blueblue
Contributor
Contributor
hi dod you receive any response from your payout just being curious im almost reaching 700 usd
Login to Me Too

DavidAR
New Community Member
When I signed up made an account with user name and password then clicked paypal and a little box showed up for my paypal email I put my email in in aND pushed create
Login to Me Too

StaciBee
Have they responded yet? Have you received your money?
Login to Me Too

Sheglorich
Contributor
Contributor

buttersball12
Contributor
Contributor

After doing a little research, I have realized this company's layout is identical to up survey and survey major also. It is the exact same process and nobody has ever gotten paid from those either. No doubt in my mind it's a scam. I also read a blog of someone who used up survey and stated it was made in Russia and their attempt is fraud with paypal accounts, that it had asked people to enter their paypal username AND password for some payouts. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.