LEGITIMACY OF PART SURVEY JOBS

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

I would like to check if Partsurvey Jobs (PartSurvey.com) is a regular customer of PayPal.

Hope to hear from you the soonest.

Thank you.

Truly yours,

Alan C. Buenavista

Login to Me Too
422 REPLIES 422

Con68
Contributor
Contributor
Alan did you receive your money yet?
Login to Me Too

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Have done ' pay out ' since Nov. 5, yet to this day haven't received any payment.

Login to Me Too

Con68
Contributor
Contributor
I figured as much. Requested payout three days ago and every time go to login I get a message that the website no longer exists. Shameful!
Login to Me Too

DeAnna8679
Contributor
Contributor

How do I leave this thread? not a soul on this planet has answered the questions and some silly, mentally unstable person keeps putting the link up to the SAME SITE we're asking questions about..

Login to Me Too

Con68
Contributor
Contributor
I believe the answer to your question was in my replay when I stated that when signing in afer requestiong payout it states the website no longer exists
Login to Me Too

X3torree
Contributor
Contributor
THERE YOU HAVE IT EVERYONE! Partsurvey.com is a SCAM! I'm so happy I did not waste my time any longer than I did in the first three days. Such a shame! I hope the website gets taken down.
Login to Me Too

Mickymom3
Contributor
Contributor
It still lets me log in and i requested payout on Monday. Obviously not doing more surveys just checking if money has been sent. Ive sent 3 emails, the last of which was not,very nice with threat of contacting the BBB, paypal and an attorney.... still no response nor any money. I have 7 friends that signed up using my link so according to the site, it should and will not take 14 days. And oddly when i click on the statistics tab, it doesnt show the money already made before payout. Very odd. But the spot that keeps tally of the money hasnt changed, it still says $842.80.. im confused as to what the **bleep** is really going on
Login to Me Too

Soccermom4
Contributor
Contributor

perfectgame15
New Community Member

I work with a girl that uses partsurvey as well as her friend and she said her friend actually got a check from them for the survey's she done.

Login to Me Too

X3torree
Contributor
Contributor
I call BS. Tell her to take a picture of that check (obviously black out some parts). But where's the proof? Oh she threw the check out? Just don't even bother commenting unless you have proof. The website doesn't even ask for an address even when you do cash out. Someone cashed out over 14 days ago and received nothing. Nada. I have contacted them on multiple occasions and havent heard ANYTHING. Not a single email. They don't even have a number listed. All of you giving information about this being "legit" because of he said she said, it's not reliable. Stop giving everyone false hope, wasting their time, etc. I fell for it for a few days. But upon research and looking at the differences between fake and real websites, partsurvey has every alert that it's fake. Fake fake fake. I mean who puts a (c) for copyright at the bottom of the page and not the actual symbol? Why are their spelling/grammar issues? Cmon people. I cannot come up with this sites intended scamming reasons other than trying to get your info and sending you spam. That or theyre complete **bleep** h a t s and feel like trolling. You can either come to your senses and stop wasting your time or continue letting yourself down.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.