Item Purchased Not Working

dennett
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a flex fuel kit for my car from someone for 350$ using PayPal. The kit was supposed to be working and an easy installation which even came with instructions. When I got it I quickly tried to install it but had no luck and my car got super messed up. The cars electrical computer was messed up and couldn't communicate to the car. I let the car sit for a while after contacting some people to see what I was doing wrong. After no luck with that I took it to the dealer because the car would not run correctly and even they could not fix it. I then took it to a mechanic and had him try to install the kit. He had no luck and even tested the kit to see if it was functional. After his testing he figured out the kit was not functional and couldn't even get power to it. I opened a dispute with PayPal but they did not refund my money and I do not know what to do. I'm 18 and saved up for this kit and I basically lost all of my money for nothing. I told PayPal I would have my mechanic verify that the kit was broken but they did not reply. Let me know what I should do thanks!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

where did you buy this kit?

is it Ebay,Craigslist?

and why did Paypal do nothing?

what reason did you give Papal

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

how did you pay?

Login to Me Too

dennett
Contributor
Contributor
It was on a website for our cars www.ft86club.com/forums
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.