Hulu Double Billing

gclover
New Community Member

Having set up a approved account for Hulu payments on 07/04/2016 for the basic rate of 7.99 month I changed it on to the non commercial account on 07/05/2016 which increased the amount to 11.99 a month. This was all well and good until I noticed in 02/2018 that they had been double billing me 7.99 on the 12th of each month and 11.99 on the 20th of each month. They were far enough apart and small amounts so I didn't pay much attention to it until I was looking over my bank statements and compared it with my Paypal  statements. To be fair i don't believe it was on purpose I'm sure it was a glitch in the system. I got a hold  of them and was refunded 6 months of the 7.99 fee which is correct and was told that was their policy and that was that so in essence they are stealing the remainder I believe it's 14 months from me. My question is can I get help from Paypal or is there anything I can do to get this money back?    

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey gclover,

I'm sorry to hear you've been charged twice each month, that definitely sounds frustrating. You can report duplicate charges using the information listed here. I would also advise reaching out to the merchant to see what options they may have to rectify the situation. Hopefully this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.