Double orders and double billing

poppop545
New Community Member

I have had a problem twice in two weeks. I ordered a gasket pair on a routine buy it now. I was charged appropriately. When I opened my purchase history to provide feedback for another order, I saw that the gasket order had duplicated and I had 2 separate orders for same item. Figured I goofed and asked seller to canx second order. No problem. However, I ordered a couple of fuel filters today, again on a simple buy it now and it did it again. Would not have known it except I again went to complete feedback on a different item that had come in and saw the duplicate order on this second instance. I have over 900 purchases in 20+ years and have never had this problem before. In the buy it now transaction, only one order shows when I pay, but the second order shows on the purchase history page within seconds. These have been small orders, but I am concerned that these auto duplications may be applied to a much larger purchase and cause bigger problems. EBay says that they have no idea why this is happening, even though they show the duplicate charges. Anybody seen this before?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.