How long does a seller to ship an item

Titasium
Contributor
Contributor
I sold an item (not on ebay). And i shipped internationally and the guy now says that he never got it although its only been 18 days, please someone help me, im afraid of loosing my money
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Titasium,

I would advise reaching out to the shipping company to check on the package. Shipping time frames can vary, and depend on the carrier. Hopefully they're able to help!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

most shipments going overseas do not take 18 days,unless they are bulky and ship by sea on a cargo ship or stuck in customs like Brazil has a backlog .

if you have a tracking number,yo may be able to track it on USPS or local postal site.

You can also ask USPS to email the buyer post office if they know where the shipment is.

if he escalated to get Paypal review and you cannot come up with trackable showing it has been delivered,you lose 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.