Escalating to PayPal "goes wrong". Help please.

bethflorida
Contributor
Contributor

I have been unable to work out my dispute with the seller and need to escalate to PayPal.  Here is the message I am attempting to send to Pay Pal:

-------

I have been in constant touch with the seller (5 texts) throughout the 3+ weeks after I paid for the product. He has made several excuses for failing to deliver, and promised to "resend" the product. I've waited for this "resent" delivery for 6 days, and have still not received it. He is located less than 100 miles from me, and ANY normal form of delivery should have been received 3 times over. He claims to be able to track my purchase, but has provided no other explanation other than he needs to "resend" the product.

-----

Every time I try to send this dispute to PayPal, I receive a message:  "Something went wrong.  Please try again."  Needless to say, I've tried again.

How do I escalate this dispute to PayPal?  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did you actually file a PayPal dispute for something?  If so, what dispute?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

have you open a case on Paypal,if not,find the transaction and click on resolution center-item not received.

Paypal robot does not read emails or watch movie,if the seller does not upload tracking or respond,escalate to get paypal review,.

Login to Me Too

bethflorida
Contributor
Contributor

DP and Sumio

Yes, I did the basics of following PayPal instructions. I openned a PayPal case.  I have a case ID and a transaction number.  Still did not receive product or refund from seller.  She is no longer answering my texts.  That's why it is so frustrating that the error keeps me from being able to escalate the case.  I separately emailed customer service four days ago explaining the error, but have not received a response.

Has anyone else encountered the error message that something "went wrong" when trying to escalate a case.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.