BUYKUD CLOTHING COMPANY LOCATED IN CHINA IS HORRIFIC

jkws
Contributor
Contributor

Subtotal : $56.00 USD

Shipping : $6.88 USD

Total : $62.88 USD

How to return and refund ?

When you receive the item ,if you are not satisfied with the items,The clothing does not fit , we ship the wrong item .Please click here to apply for return .We will process your request within 24 hours Click here to apply for return ,Enter your Email address and order id Order ID like :

wrong wrong wrong  HORRIFIC HORRIFIC HORRIFIC  UNACCEPTABLE UNACCEPTABLE UNACCEPTABLE.....NEVER AGAIN  NEVER AGAIN NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!

The item arrived today, a bright dry sunny day.  The plastic package appeared to be intact.....THE HUNGRY FOREVER PULLOVER WAS WET!   WET!   WET!

The COLLAR IS SHREDED BEYOND REPAIR inside of the intact package.

The COLOR IS NOT " light blue " as advertised.  IT IS GRAY-GREEN AND CANNOT BE WORN WITH MY LIGHT BLUE CAPRIS PANTS FOR WHICH IT WAS ORDERED.

This is the THIRD TIME I'VE GIVEN BUYKUD A "SECOND CHANCE".....SORRY, YOUR COMPANY CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!  I WILL DO ALL WITHIN MY POWER TO LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE DISGRACEFUL WAY YOU DO BUSINESS!!!  PRIOR ISSUES: 1) ORDERED EURO SIZE 40 (USA 9) AND WAS SENT WHAT SEEMED TO BE A 37 (USA SIZE 6 1/2) AND GAVE THEM TO A FRIEND; 2)ORDERED ONE SIZE FITS ALL INCLUDING MY CATEGORY 10 TO 14) WITH "LONG SLEEVES"..WAS UNABLE TO GET MY ARMS THROUGH THE NARROW ELBOW LENGTH SLEEVES; SPENT $70 AT SEAMTRESS FOR RECONSTRUCTION.  Latest purchase FOREVER HUNGRY pullover arrived WET!  Color was gray-green instead of "light blue" advertised; and, the collar was shreded.  PAYPAL NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE THIS COMPANY.  I AM AN IDIOT FOR GIVING BUYKUD A "SECOND CHANCE" FOR THE THIRD TIME.  NEVER AGAIN.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

jkws
Contributor
Contributor

CORRECTION: COULD NOT GET MY ARMS INTO THE NARROW ELBOW LENGTH SLEEVES

Login to Me Too

jkws
Contributor
Contributor
BUYKUD RETURN POLICY REQUIRES RECEIPT WITHIN 2 WEEKS AND ITEM CANNOT BE DAMAGED; ALSO, BUYER MUST PAY FOR SHIPPING. THIS IS REDICULOUS. PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS COMPANY.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Buying internationally has significant risks to buyer--and seller.   It is so important to REALLY trust the merchant before making a purchase. 

Why buy again when you know this company gave you a bad experience.

In this case file a dispsute with PayPal.  If you win you will need to pay return shipping with tracking.   It's part of of PayPal policies well known before making the purchase.

Login to Me Too

jkws
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your suggestions; however, I have no intention of ever again doing any purchase/return business with this company.  I merely wanted PayPal to know about their business practicess.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There is no need to notify PayPal of specific issues other than through a dispute.  PayPal does, however, evaluate all PayPal members; when any member has too many disputes that member will be shut down.  Hopefully, there will be a lot of disputes filed against the seller and then the system will take over.

One of the problems is that buyers still look for cheap deal internationally and don't understand the PayPal implications.

Disputes are actually restricted acitivities and listed in PayPal policies as a reason to limit a user's account.  This means that a buyer can actually be limited for too many disputes filed.

Login to Me Too

Chaturika
New Community Member

I also had a terrible experience with this company. I got a sweater that was supposed to be 100% cotton, that’s what they said on the internet, and it was 100% acrilyc, i ordered a second sweater that was supposed to be very long and it was only knee long. When I told them what happened they insisted that they sent me the right items and that they would give me 5% discount on my next purchase if I kept the items, when I said no, they told me that I should pay the shipping for the returning item, they gave me a long address in China and the price of the shipping was like 100$ !!!! This company is a nightmare! I’m so sorry I didn’t check the reviews before

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what else is new!

many websites are set up by indviduals who pick up throw away stuff outside the factory,or fleamarkets or stolen goods.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.