SCAM ARTIST

INZWEARINC
New Community Member

Look out for E-MAIL gmail dot com going thru Craigs list as a buyer. below is E-mail he is sending out using PayPal to get people to send him money..

I'm pleased to inform you that I have successfully transferred the total amount of $2050 in to your PayPal account. I just sent your money and you must have been notified by PayPal. You can check your Paypal email address thoroughly including your spam folder for the payment confirmation. The said funds has been deducted from my account. So, I added extra 50 bucks for the moneygram transfer fee. Kindly proceed to the nearest moneygram location and send the $500 to the shipper's information and email the moneygram transfer details to PayPal in order for your funds to be fully processed into your account after all transaction data is confirmed. Once again, here is the shipper's information that will be coming for the pickup and she is the one to whom the money must be sent via moneygram:

You are to email the following transfer details to PayPal customers care at: 

at mail2classifieds dot com so that your funds can be processed into your account: 

1)Sender's name and address,

2)Total amount sent and,

3)Moneygram Reference number

Lemme know when you have taken care of necessary issue so we can go ahead with the pickup arrangement.

N.B; If the confirmation of payment are not in your inbox, do check your spam folder because I found some of their emails in my spam and had to move them to my inbox.

Best Regards.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

superwarreng
New Community Member

They just tryed to scam me too. Sure would be great to pull their fingers off their hands to prevent them from touching a keyboard again, just saying.

Login to Me Too

mtbuddy1
New Community Member

Unfortunately I had a family memeber that was scammed with this.  Does anyone know who it might be? that Sara Rupert, does anyone know by chance if she is from Saginaw, MI???  Anything that might help my famil memeber would be greatly appreciated....

thanks!

Login to Me Too

GeNyPhFuR
Contributor
Contributor
I recently received the same emails in response to my Craigslist posting. I have saved all emails and text messages I received. is there anyone that I can or should send these to so as maybe the information can help find or track the individual whom is sending them? I know it's not likely it will help. But I don't like the idea that this scam probably does work on people that aren't aware of these kinds of scams. And most of them probably can't afford to loose the money their expecting to get back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.