bank transfer taking several days (still pending)

CLeeman
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings everyone:

My bank transfer used to be in my bank account the next day now its still pending and its been 3 days, not a huge deal but was expecting it to been there the very next day and im currently broke. I called my bank and they have no info about the deposit yet (that was before i realized it was still pending in paypal).

I did move recently and updated my address (at my bank and this is a new paypal account) my bank account is verified (had to type in deposit amounts that paypal sent me thing). Im still using the same bank as when my bank transfers appeared at my bank in less than 24 hours.

Is this because I changed my address or is this normal with new paypal accounts? Will it eventually go back to how it was (taking less than 24 hours) Normally i would of waited at least 7 days to post about this but as I said before im broke, like cant buy food broke, so thats why I ask. Thank you 🙂

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

CLeeman
Contributor
Contributor

Ok it's no longer pending in paypal it reads complete but its not in my bank yet but it's the weekend and they may need time to recieve it too, usually its much faster but since i changed addresses and started a new paypal im guessing this is why its taking a lot longer.

Thanks for your help guys.

Login to Me Too

CaptainAntiles
Contributor
Contributor

Mine told me to expect an 8 day delay... its been 9...

"February 20, 2018
Transfer from Bank Account
The money will be in your PayPal balance on February 28, 2018."
March 1st,2018 (Today's Date)
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CaptainAntiles

Date given is an estimate.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.