Working capital

Chuffingmad
Contributor
Contributor
We paid off our 2nd paypal capItal loan 2 days ago early . As we had the chance to buy a lot of secondhand machinery which would of greatly increased profit margin as more would be done in house. However when we apply for a new loan it says it's not available to us at this time. Underneath it says DLGJ0650 I's this a code that here's help with ? Would be really frustrating if you're not allowed a third as didn't realise and we could of brought haof of it. Any ideas would be great cheers Ps. Stable sales and never had a complaint escalated that I can think of
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

we are not Paypal,we dont see your account and credit rating,you have to ask Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Chuffingmad
Contributor
Contributor

It was more does any one know if this a general code or even a code.

Is there a sugessted time to leave before reapplying I'm sure first to second was straight away.

Yes will call paypal monday just thought someone may of had the same.

Login to Me Too

ozzieme
New Community Member

I have the same issue did you get it sorted or know what the code DLGJ0650 means or if it is a code?

Login to Me Too

Chuffingmad
Contributor
Contributor

In short no was told to just try every other day. Apparently no reason to be declined account is in perfect standing not one complaint and steadily increasing sales. With the exception of one month.

Login to Me Too

lukegunstar

got same issue. paid off loan on the 27th. applied today on the 30th can got the same code DLGJ0650

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

DLGJ0650 could just be a code to identify which program generates the code,it is not meant for paypalusers but IT workers to trace where it comes from.

Paypal has lines of credit and loans with various banks,and from them,it parcels out to Paypal users who need working capital loans,line of credit,PAD ,it is not a bottomless pit ,it is being reviewed daily ,so if yu dont see it offered,wait a few days it could be available again.

It is just not like the conventional bank or credit card loan or line of credit.  

Login to Me Too

Cocainabenz
New Community Member

it means sales fluctuating..

Login to Me Too

Chuffingmad
Contributor
Contributor

Yes not the first time I've heard that. Shame really as it was for equipment which would of increased profit margain a great deal. But sales increasing month on month is bad,..... DOH

Login to Me Too

RonnieG
Contributor
Contributor
I wish someone would have told me this before I wasted a large lump sum of money on paying off my working capitol loan. This is to help people who get the error code: 650 or DLGJ0650. The rep said that the system qualifies you for a loan based on annual sales but the actual loan amount if any is based on the previous 3 months of sales not including the month you are applying. For example it is October now. The system is looking at July, August and September. So before paying off a loan with the expectation to re apply please use the paypal insights to see what your last 3 months were. If they were low you should wait. The system will reupdate according to the rep on the second week in November. So the new criteria will be August September and October. I hope this helps those who are looking to pay off a loan early with plans on a new loan immediatly. They also have an option to get refunded your manual payments under certain conditions if you really need the money. They told me to keep applying as my times a day as I want. However she noted they rebatch the second week of each month. I'm curious to know if you ended up getting approved.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.