Working capital

Chuffingmad
Contributor
Contributor
We paid off our 2nd paypal capItal loan 2 days ago early . As we had the chance to buy a lot of secondhand machinery which would of greatly increased profit margin as more would be done in house. However when we apply for a new loan it says it's not available to us at this time. Underneath it says DLGJ0650 I's this a code that here's help with ? Would be really frustrating if you're not allowed a third as didn't realise and we could of brought haof of it. Any ideas would be great cheers Ps. Stable sales and never had a complaint escalated that I can think of
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Nietzsche22
New Community Member

Hello,

Be patient.  WC works fine.  One will generally get denied because the computer takes time to adjust your last payoff.  Just wait a week or two.  As long as you continue to meet paypal minimal for qualification, you will be fine.  It happens to me all the time and I have had 4 loans with them.  I just received funding recently and was denied with 602 code for about a week.

It's normal.  Paypal works for me better than any other banking system.  Just keep plugging away when applying. Paypal does not hold it against you because there is no credit check.

Maurice

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.