Trouble printing shipping label.

Lostinspace66
Contributor
Contributor

So I recently had sold a phone on eBay and I shipped it out when i received the payment, the problem is, i printed the label through eBay and never got my money on PayPal. Currently, it says that my money is pending and that I need to print my shipping label for me to receive my money, but i cannot do so since I keep getting "ERRORCODE-60017" every time I try to print it out. It also says "We’re unable to process your request. Please try later." and I've already waited a week and I am still receiving the same problem. SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HELP ME I JUST WANT MY MONEY.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal will never say you have to print a shipping label to have your money.

Go back to ebay order details,did it say paid?

if not and you cant see the payment in your Paypal account and you never receive PAYPAL EMIAL saying you have cash,you have been scammed.

where is the phone now?

if domestic,you can call or go online USPS and try to stop delivery ,if intl,you may have to call and ask what to do

1-800-usps customer service/intl  

Login to Me Too

Lostinspace66
Contributor
Contributor

On ebay it says I have been paid and on my paypal it says i have the money pending. It says I need to print out the shipping label, as a next and final step to complete the transaction. The problem is, I have already printed a label out and shipped out the phone a while back, but it still says "pending" . I printed out the label through ebay and I think that is where I messed up, because paypal is not allowing me to print anything out because of the error code. It just tells me to try again at some other time. The paypal online support is 0 help so hopefully i get a solution through this.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did the PayPal transaction detail actually indicate that it was OK to ship and that the buyer was verified?

Did you add the tracking number to the PayPal transaction.

Pending may be because PayPal sees a problem with the buyer funding.  That would be part of the scam.  Expect the money to go back to the buyer.

Login to Me Too

Lostinspace66
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it says that it is OK to ship. No I did not add tracking information.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to add the tracking number to the transaction so PayPal knows it's delivered.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Lostinspace66 wrote:

Yes, it says that it is OK to ship. No I did not add tracking information.

if you sold the phone on Ebay an print the shipping label on Ebay,there is no need to upload tracking to Paypal,as it would show up on Paypal.

if it is $750 or more,you need signature confirmation to get both Ebay and Paypal seller protection.

where is it going? 

Login to Me Too

Lovebylincoln
New Community Member
I have the same error code. Did you figure out what to do?
Login to Me Too

dmc2
New Community Member

I got the same error code when trying to print a postage label.  I noticed there was an error in the zip code.  The customer had entered the 9-digit zip code such that there were spaces to the left and right of the hyphen (99999 - 9999).  When I removed the spaces then I was able to print the label (99999-9999).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.