To go paperless

CapnRon
New Community Member

Finally found it after looking around for an hour. On the new look screen after login click on paypal smart connect. Then click on more details. Then click on update account preferences. Then click go paperless. Pay pal should correct this so that is simple and from any where on the site. Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

baciliobtg
New Community Member
Can you please put me for paperless Thank you.!
Login to Me Too

baciliobtg
New Community Member
Can you please put me for paperless Thank you.!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

CapnRon -

Thank you for that tip! It's a great one!

Baciliobtg -

Welcome to the Community!

The PayPal Community Help Forum is a venue for customers to help other customers, and not a venue for customer service.  Members of the Community don't have access to your account and can't make changes to your account.

I'd recommend following CapnRon's tip above so that you can modify the setting.  If you get stuck, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service teams.  You can reach us via phone, email, Facebook, and even Twitter!

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

dfrazier
New Community Member

How do I change the setting so I can go paperless? 

Login to Me Too

randybuist
New Community Member

It's simply frustrating and disappointing that in the year 2016, Paypal doesn't have an easy way to find this option. After 30 minutes of searching forums, I have yet to find an answer to the quesiton that works for my particular account. 

Login to Me Too

MissDune
Contributor
Contributor

Doesn't work for everyone. 

It's absolutely inexcusable and shameful that a customer has to go to a community board and mine for gold trying to figure out how to do something as basic as going paperless. Get your act together.

Login to Me Too

MrsKlinger
Contributor
Contributor

I am not seeing it. Getting frustrated. This setting should be quite obvious, not a marathon click-a-thon.

Login to Me Too

ela71
Contributor
Contributor

can't find it Pay Pal smart connect please help with more details thank you

Login to Me Too

irlaron
New Community Member

Thank you for the tip.  I'm still not able to find the paperless feature though.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.