Paypal, pay after delivery changed from 14 to 10 days?

sarahurtado84
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed my paypal pay after delivery has changed from 14 days to 10 days just yesterday? Did paypal change it? All my purchases for the last few years have been 14 days, now the past 2 days there all 10 days now?

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gabewall

No I don't have to explain as I have absolutely NOTHING to do with Paypal.

I can tell you that the policy has changed and what it is now (when I know), but can't I explain Paypals 'reasons' for changing that policy for you, you would have to ask paypal customer services that question.

This is a 'community forum' and I am a 'user' of this forum the same as you are.

The only difference is that as I have given up my time to try and help folks on here i get advisor status.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ChaseLamar
Contributor
Contributor

This has gotten me enraged. This has been such a helpful buying tool for the past several years and now they've completely botched it. I hope paypal gets enough complaints about this to restore it back to 14 days.

Login to Me Too

Cathouse206
Contributor
Contributor

Lately when Pay after delivery is available it gave you 14 days to pay but now a lot of times it’s only 10 days?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

so it is now a 10 days free loan instead of 14 days/

Login to Me Too

Jeffbenit
Contributor
Contributor

Pay after delivery will no longer be 100% usefull to me seeing that I get paid every 2 weeks. so now it will only be 50% usefull. The 14 day debit was a big help to me, but i guess life will go on.

thank you

Login to Me Too

Tall-Jon
New Community Member

I too get paid every 2 weeks.

Login to Me Too

victorianlady
Contributor
Contributor

I never received notice. I went back and checked ALL emails New, Old, and Deleted, and there was NONE from PayPal notifying me of this change. There was also NO message in my notifications section of my PayPal account. I will NOT be able to cover a $500 purchase until the 14 day time frame (Oct. 19th), which is what has been offered by PayPal for years. Now what??? This is so unfair and had I been notified, I would have NEVER made the purchase!!

Login to Me Too

maggietheoutlaw
Contributor
Contributor

This is such BS.  I don't know what world PayPal resides in but I rarely receive anything prior to 14 days.  The exception might be if it's being shipped withing California but that's not 100%.  And BTW PayPal you never sent me an email or notified me regarding this change.  I use PAD on all purchases and only on the orders I placed today do I see the change.  Once again you guys seem to make up the rules to suit yourself.  I frickin hate PayPal.  It's too bad you seem to be the only game around.

Login to Me Too

maggietheoutlaw
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal you cheap **bleep**.  I'm looking over my current orders and it seems you can't even count right.  It has always been 14 days from the original order date but now you can only count to 13!  What's up with that?  I never use profaniety on community posts but I am so mad right now.  I **bleep**ING HATE YOU CHEAP **bleep**.  Stick me with a fork because I'm done!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@maggietheoutlaw

PAD in the U.S is now 10 days, so if you are in the U.S (as you are posting on that forum) then you got an extra 3 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.