Paypal mastercard

xblueeyegeminix
Contributor
Contributor

sorry if this has been asked already. Its been a while since I had paypal and I cant remember if they mail you a debit card when you open the account (like banks do) or if its up to you to buy one from a store or request one from paypal. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal business debit card is free and tap your paypal fund backed by your bank fund,if used as a credit card,you get 1% cash rebate from Paypal.

you apply online on its site

But the new card has chips and some machines know it is a debit card ,so no cash rebate from Paypal.

Paypal prepaid debit card ,cost 4.95 a month and you can buy one in store,then go to its site and get a permanent one with your name,add and SS,then you can link it to your paypal account.

Both are MC cards

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

there are 2 kinds of Paypal debit card

Login to Me Too

xblueeyegeminix
Contributor
Contributor

ok, well the last time I know i didnt purchase one from a store, but I think i had to go into my account and request that one be sent to me. I never had a temp card. it was mailed with my name on it?

Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal business debit card is free and tap your paypal fund backed by your bank fund,if used as a credit card,you get 1% cash rebate from Paypal.

you apply online on its site

But the new card has chips and some machines know it is a debit card ,so no cash rebate from Paypal.

Paypal prepaid debit card ,cost 4.95 a month and you can buy one in store,then go to its site and get a permanent one with your name,add and SS,then you can link it to your paypal account.

Both are MC cards

Login to Me Too

xblueeyegeminix
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the help. I guess things have changed since I had a paypal 😄

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.