Paypal credit. No card just account number.

girty43
New Community Member

I had an unexpected equipment breakdown.  Thought I would be able to use my PayPal Credit to pay for it.  I have my account number, but no accual card.  How is that going to help me?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It will help, but you need to find an online seller of the equipment you want.  That seller needs to accept PayPal for payment.  You select the item from that seller and then go to paypment.  If all qualifications are met for PayPal Credit, then it will be offered as a payment option.

For local purchases, just use your credit card or other sources.

Login to Me Too

girty43
New Community Member

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  This Co. is very tight.  There is no where else the pcb is for sale.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

workingathome07
Contributor
Contributor

This is super annoying!!  I have one and it is not 'user-friendly' AT ALL!!  I wonder if there is a way to transfer into another institution or perhaps I may just close it and work with others.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your Paypal line of credit is not a credit card,and it is not always available,if it is ,it will be shown as an option on the order screen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.