PayPal Credit Error Message

Bcv
Contributor
Contributor
I've had a PayPal Credit for almost a year and recently paid off my balance. I linked the account with my main PayPal account but I don't see an option to view my credit limit or any information. I checked the app, mobile site and desktop site and it shows an error message, "Oops. That page does not exist." How do I view my PayPal Credit account information?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Where was your PayPal Credit account linked before if it wasn't with you main PayPal account?  What did you do to make the change?

Login to Me Too

Bcv
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure, I used to always be able to view it from the mobile app. After I made my last payment, I couldn't view my available balance or any credit information.

I tried it from the mobile site, and there was an option to link your PayPal Credit to your PayPal account if you had not done so already. I chose the button to link accounts. I still get the same error message on both the mobile and desktop site. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You were doing this all from the mobile app?  Which app?

How did you actually log into your PayPal account previously? How did you make your payments?

Login to Me Too

Bcv
Contributor
Contributor
I made payments through the PayPal mobile app and sometimes the desktop website.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Is the error about making payments or linking options.

Specifically what are you doing on your computer when you see the error?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.