Paperless Statements

fscayton
Contributor
Contributor

I want paperless statements. I thought I had it set up and received a paper statement in the mail the end of February. So I called PayPal Credit Customer Service and they said I had neglected to open an email??? how can they even track that? So they said to set up automatic payments with my bank and to make sure I open all emails?? So I did and I do. Now we are at the end of March and yesterday another paper statement shows up in my mail. I do not want this mail. My spouse does not even know I have a credit line through PayPal....and this is a disaster. I called Customer Service again today and she said that there's a glitch in the computer system that's been there for a year and it won't allow you to have electronic statements....that there is no way in the near or distant future to accomplish this.

Can this be true? Is everyone getting paper statements??? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ktkt80
Contributor
Contributor

I still get paperless statements and I have tried repeatedly to stop them. I called customer service 2 days ago and the woman on the phone tried to talk me through the process but was unable. Everything she kept telling me to click on wasn't there or was different than she said it was supposed to be. I NEED paper statements to stop. Can anyone help me figure this out? It's paypal credit statements that just won't quit. This horrible website takes you in circles whenever you click on anything and I'm about done with it. I would totally cancel my paypal altogether except it seems to be the only payment for most ebayers out there. FTR: Paypal sucks big time. This website is a joke.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.