Maximum Credit Approval Limit

Phynomeagle
New Community Member

What is the maximum amount of money PayPal will extend for credit?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Whatever you need when you meet all of the criteria for a purchase.

PayPal makes the PayPal Credit option available at timie of purchase when you qualify.  So, maintain a credit score of 800 or more, no late payments ever, substantial financial assests, steady financial revenue, a house paid off, and more.  Multiple credit cards with high avaiable balance would help.

Login to Me Too

Txwildfire
Contributor
Contributor
I got a $1500 line of credit 3 days ago. And my credit score is fair
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Txwildfire

But, much can you actually use?

Login to Me Too

Txwildfire
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't been able to use it anywhere yet. I have done everything to link and verify my acct. I have tried several merchants, small amounts and larger but they all have been denied. Emailed customer service, still waiting on a reply
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I think you'll find that using it isn't so easy. It's not like a credit card which can generally be used up to the maximum.  PayPa uses a variety of security and risk assessments for each purchase and PayPal Credit may not be availalable.   when all factors are good you will be presented with a PayPal Credit option for selection.  You can't change the way the system works.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.