How do I PRINT a barcode to add money to my account?

PTlast

I want to add money to my account using a PRINTED barcode.  How do you navigate the insanely difficult website to get to this page????  NO WHERE does it say "Add Money" on my paypal summary page.  I cannot use my phone and I cannot use a bank account.  A step by step guide is needed.  Never have I had this level of difficulty navigating a website in my life.  Every link I click on to supposedly get me to the barcode just take me back to my home page.  Its ridiculous.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

cat_n_mouse
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue. While on the phone with support, she tried to help me navigate to where the "add cash" was supposed to be, but for me, it's not there. Both of these links should take me to where to generate the barcode, but they instead just take me to my login screen then to my dashboard. It's asinine. 

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ppcash

https://www.paypal-attheregister.com/

And here's the screenshot of what the "Transfer Money" link under my balance looks like, on two different machines using two different browsers on each, same problem. Since the function of creating a barcode on the app is broken, and now this function isn't working either, I'm really getting frustrated with not being able to add this cash. 
 Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 9.01.02 AM.png

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

doyou have bank linked?credit card linked?

also how old is your browser?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

have you verified your bank account,is your phone is in your name?

Login to Me Too

cat_n_mouse
Contributor
Contributor
My response disappeared somehow. I’ve had a verified PayPal account since 2001. The app started working again two hours ago, thankfully. Still no “add cash” option on the website. I don’t know how long I haven’t had that option, if ever, since I’ve always been able to create a barcode via the app up until a week ago.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.