How can i get rid of this paypal

Duggg
Contributor
Contributor
Omg im 15 and I accidentally log in this account when i tried to complete my online order. I barely know i gonna owe some company money through this. Plsss helpp meeee outtttt
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Duggg,

It sounds like you may have signed up for a credit product, which wouldn't have been offered to anyone under the age of 18, as you're not allowed to have a PayPal account until after you turn 18. If this is the case, then you would have had to use someone else's information. I would advise, first, letting the person know so that they can contact us and have the credit line closed; second, contact the merchant to have the transaction refunded or canceled if possible. This would need to be worked out directly with them.

Also, when a minor creates an account, we place a restriction until they turn 18, so you'll need to reach back out to us at that time to see what options we have. I hope this information helps, have a good rest of your day.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.