transfer funds from paypal account to debit card

bantyman63
Contributor
Contributor

how do i transfer funds from my paypal account to by paypal debit card??

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi bantyman63

Log in to your account, near the top it says "withdraw to bank account" click, enter the amount, check its the right bank account and follow the rest of the instructions

Login to Me Too

bantyman63
Contributor
Contributor
Well, I'm not wanting to put it into my bank acct. I want to load it on my new Paypal debit card.
Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

A debit card is intended to function like a paper check but, more efficient.  If you have a PayPal Debit card, the funds remain in your PayPal Account balance.  All the card does is link to your account balance same as paper check links to your bank account.

Login to Me Too

dcolemus
New Community Member

Ok, I have activated my paypal debit card....a month or so ago.  I have money in my paypal account.  I just tried to use my paypal debit card, the payment would not go through...kept saying insufficiant funds.  I am sitting here looking at my account, there is money there.  Have I not connected something?

Login to Me Too

jentyree
New Community Member

When you log into your paypal account. It says how much you have. right under that in the box it says "looking for your prepaid debit card, click here". it will take you to log in, and then on that site you can transfer your funds from your Paypal account to your Paypal Prepaid debit card. You will have to authorize it, but it will work and it will transfer instantly. You can decide how much you want to transfer. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.