View debit card transactions

Dat1
Contributor
Contributor

I have two debit cards. One for my wife one for me. I would like to be able to view transaction by individual card. Oftern times the Name of where the transaction took place is vague and would like to know chat card charged it so we could identify the charge.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bob4096
Contributor
Contributor

I actually came to ask the same question!

I got a second card for my wife, and for whatever reason her authorizations do not show the name of the merchant, only an address.  This is not helping me... get control of my budget.  Haha.  I need to see where the transactions are taking place.

Is this a setting I can configure in PayPal or is it something to do with the card itself?

Login to Me Too

Bob4096
Contributor
Contributor

I'm going to do a test today and use both our cards at the same place of business and see if the transaction details come up the same.  I called the PayPal debit card people and they didn't seem to be aware of the problem, but almost ALL the charges my wife has made come up with a very cryptic description that usually includes what looks like a vendor ID number followed by an address.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.