Paypal debit card in France

Naldoflorida
New Community Member

Hello paypal community 🙂 !

I've had my account for some time now, and have linked a card to it ( the account is a Premier one, at least that is what it says it is ! ) .

I regularly use Paypal for transaction, and recently discovered the paypal debit card - a miracle solution ! What could be better than withdrawing your paypal money or using your paypal money in shops ?

One small hiccup though - I live in France. Have done for at least ten years. Asking for an obvious answer here, but is the paypal debit card available to people residing OUTSIDE of the U.S ? If not, will it be made available to non-U.S citizens soon ?

Kindest Regards !

Naldo.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The PayPal Business Debit MasterCard is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Wilmington, Delaware, an FDIC insured member institution.  It's currently only available to US Residents with a verifiable U.S. street address (not a P.O. Box).   As for people residing outside of the US, unfortunately no one here would know that.

Login to Me Too

sneakparis
Contributor
Contributor

I tried asking the paypal customer service, asking for a paypal card which is like in the US, and a debit card which is like in the italy. But they told me that it is not applicable here in our country FRANCE.

Hope they will have one, because this is more convenient for users like us

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.