Paypal Invoice

gzone
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item which has been delivered but without an invoice. I have written the seller but no response.

What can I do? Invoice needed for accountant.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No, not from PayPal.

You should have a record of your payment from the company or peson from whom you made the purchase.  Many small businesses to not provide any documentation with shipments.  If the seller is no responding, you will need to use any records you have of the payment.  If the funds were from your PayPal balance, you would have a record from your PayPal account activity details.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did you pay for it?

How did you pay for it?

Do you have a record of the payment?

Did you get a request/invoice for payment?

Login to Me Too

gzone
Contributor
Contributor

@DPCreations wrote:

Did you pay for it?

How did you pay for it?

Do you have a record of the payment?

Did you get a request/invoice for payment?

Yes, paid for it,

Via Paypal

Record in my Paypal Account

Yes, requested invoice.

Item delivered with no paperwork.

Is there a way to obtain an invoice via Paypalwith sellers details together with the transaction?

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No, not from PayPal.

You should have a record of your payment from the company or peson from whom you made the purchase.  Many small businesses to not provide any documentation with shipments.  If the seller is no responding, you will need to use any records you have of the payment.  If the funds were from your PayPal balance, you would have a record from your PayPal account activity details.

Login to Me Too

gzone
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the response.

I presume there is no way of encouraging the seller to do the right thing. Ebay seller and feedback already left!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.