PayPal Here, UK technical problem?

bojje
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to get Paypal Here running but It has fallen at the first hurdle. I have down loaded the app. Next step is to log on!

All I get is an error massage saying ....Sorry we're having a technical problem and can't continue. try again later....Iv'e been trying for hours now at 5:30 pm GMT UK. Is the whole system down. Would it be like this if I was up and running. Does this happen often. Should I even bother to order the card reader? AND Thats the next ironic thing. It looks like I can only buy the card reader from the apple store. They don't take pay pal payments...Now I really do think, I shouldn't bother. Please put my mind at rest, someone? Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Reptiles-ink
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. I've been trying for over 2 days now. I've phoned and emailed customer support and have got nowhere with it. They keep telling me to try things that I have already tried numerous times.
Login to Me Too

TheStreetGrill
New Community Member

I am having the same problem here in Washington State, US.  I am VERY disappointed in Paypal.  What gives?

Login to Me Too

Reptiles-ink
Contributor
Contributor
I got an email from PayPal today saying that my paypal here account had been set up. I tried the app again and it's now working so whatever the problem was it wax at their end and not the app itself.
Login to Me Too

bojje
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thanks for sharing. I too got an email a few days after trying to sign up. All is working fine now. I even ordered the catd reader through the app. Got it and set it up . Seems to work fine on my samsung fame
Login to Me Too

monkey123456
New Community Member

I have the message saying "Sorry we're having a techical problem and can't continue etc etc" ...have tried loads of times and bought card reader and new tablet especially for imminent trade shows.  What is the solution???  HELP.  Not very confident that Paypal Here is going to be any good with this bad start.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.