No idea what else to do

Not_Happy1
Contributor
Contributor

I´ve been dealing with this company for more than 8 months now and, since I am too poor to afford a lawyer, can only make sure to tell everybody to stay away from this company.

I opened up a paypal account to buy some concert tickets about 10 months ish ago. A few days later, I get an alert telling me that somebody has made a hard inquiry on my credit account. This was in no way authorized by me. I contacted PayPal, who told me that I simply had to send in some information and a statement and they would reverse the inquiry. A couple months after I send my fax, nothing had happened. I called them up and they said they never received my fax. LIE! In my statement I asked them to close my account as well and they closed my account but pretended they never received my letter.

So, I send my letter again via mail. Nothing. I send a third letter. Nothing.

I don´t have money for a lawyer. I´ve contacted Equifax, they can´t do anything. When I call PayPal, it takes me 20 minutes to get someone who actually speaks my language, but with proper english language comes an attutude I am not willing to deal with anymore.

Any ideas on what to do next? I am so tired of being treated like this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.