Cannot Reprint Shipping Label

jimbotuna
Contributor
Contributor

When I went to print an ebay Shipping label, I forgot to turn on the printer (too early in the morning...).

Turned the printer on, went to reprint the label, and then it takes me to an ebay page that states "Page Not Responding".

Have tried multiple times in both IE and Google Chrome to reprint, to no avail.

We paid for the label, and the customer will be expecting his item in the mail today.

When will this be fixed so we can reprint? Never seen this happen before- whenever I have had to print another shipping label, there has been no problems (until now).

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Erica

Hi jimbotuna,

I'm sorry to hear about this happening! When using PayPal shipping we recommend trying to use a browser other than Chrome, as we tend to see issues like this pop up more frequently with this browser.

If you have not already done so I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies before trying to reprint the label again. In most cases this will resolve the issue. If this doesn't work please reach out to us via one of our customer service channels and we can take a closer look for you!

-Erica

Login to Me Too

Proj
New Community Member
Hi I need to reprint the label OR void it so I can enter a new one. I assume I cannot void it because it has been more than 48 hrs, but I never had a chance to print it either since I did the transaction via Safari ipad and the paypal site has a "fake"/nonfunctional PRINT button on Safari browser. However it advised at that time that If the label didn't print, I can simply return to my paypal page and reprint it. That was exactly 52 hours ago. I MUST SHIP by noon today. It is a time sensitive purchase of event tickets. Pls advise.
Login to Me Too

ranzoray
New Community Member

Step-by-step way to reprint shipping labels (if this response were here, I wouldn't have had to call PayPal this morning):

If within 24 hours, go to PayPal.

Click on "Activity" in the top tool bar.

You might think that you can find the label under the pending payment for the label, but you would be wrong.  PayPal hasn't thought that through yet.  Perhaps some day...

Find the payment from the purchaser, and click on it.

Scroll all the way to the bottom, find the Shipping option "Reprint Label," laugh at how obscure it is on the page, and then click on it.

Login to Me Too

Proj
New Community Member
Can't find it? Under the purchase?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.