why have you frozen my money?

jt28
Contributor
Contributor
I created a PayPal account because this is how my new job pays us. The very first time I recieved money from my boss they put a 21 day hold on my freaking paycheck , they say to speed up the process I can print out a shipping label and use a shipping service with tracking! Tracking and shipping what ? This is my earnings for working that we are talking about I have nothing to ship to anyone. Can anyone tell me what I can do to get my money I can't afford to wait 21 days before I get my paycheck.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jt28

Its down to how the payment was SENT to your account.

1. If your job chose the send money > goods / services option then paypal would see you as a seller and apply the 'new seller hold'. They would also charge you a fee.

2. If your job had chosen the send money > family / friends option then you would have had the payment instantly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jt28
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have any idea what I can do at this point to fix things ,I've been calling and I can't even get a human in the phone ! Frustrating!
Login to Me Too

eric1982
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe your boss send money from bank

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jt28

You can get your boss to phone c.s and ask them to release it more quickly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.