"Sorry, please try again later."

palladium
New Community Member

I see this message, "Sorry, please try again later." when attempting to send (transfer) money to someone. It has been appearing for over 48 hours.

The thing is, is that the message is meaningless. Is it a Web-Browser issue? Javascript? Network connection? Is it me? Is it you? Did I watch too much TV?

I have tried Firefox and Chrome... Just even a little bit more indicative of JUST WHAT WENT WRONG would be a real help!

Look like I will have to go back to cash.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Vesna12345
Contributor
Contributor

I saw a previous solution to get a CC on file verified.
Mine is. And I have two bank accounts connected as well.
still no success.

The error message should explain what is happening, and what is needed. This the is the worst interface.

Login to Me Too

ASerpente
New Community Member

So, I see that this error is STILL happening.
Seriously - I've had an account since 2000 - all of my information is up to date & verified. All I'm trying to do is send some cash to a friend so she & her husband can put some gas in the car.

What the **bleep** paypal....

Login to Me Too

ivospathari
Contributor
Contributor

I am stuck in the same manne what the **bleep** is going on is been 2 weeks!

Login to Me Too

jennlynn420
Contributor
Contributor
3 days now. When I tried to call, after a hold I was told to write down a new number to call for my area. I call BS! Now it’s Sunday and I can’t call so guess I need to figure out when I can deal with this inconvenience tomorrow.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.