You cannot complete this transaction at this time

Christopher9
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is show the error you cannot complete this tansaction at this time, while withdrawing my funds to my card, can anyone help me with this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Erica

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced while trying to withdraw your funds. This has since been resolved. If you continue to experience issues with this, please reach out to us via one of our customer service channels and we'll take a look!

Erica

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
124 REPLIES 124

sarajp
Contributor
Contributor

Having the exact same problem, can't see anything wrong with my request - is this just a temporary bug !?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Erica

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced while trying to withdraw your funds. This has since been resolved. If you continue to experience issues with this, please reach out to us via one of our customer service channels and we'll take a look!

Erica

Login to Me Too

sarajp
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer @PayPal_Erica it does seem to be working now.

Login to Me Too

Christopher9
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Erica! It's working now. Thanks for having the time to respond to my question. 

Login to Me Too

nodari
New Community Member

HI there

I have the same problem, is there any solution? 

Login to Me Too

Dana2013
New Community Member
You cannot complete this transaction at this time. Whyis tell me that?
Login to Me Too

bonaireshop
Contributor
Contributor

same problem...what happen????...i need a real info...

Login to Me Too

Llynux
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,I have the same error,can you look at my email or i don t know...I just can t move my money from paypal to my credit card.Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Tamar123
Contributor
Contributor

You cannot complete this transaction at this time... i have same problem. how i can withdraw money to my visa card??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.