Why are Preapproved Payments Hidden?

cansler
New Community Member

I love PayPal. I use it all the time. But twice now, I was in a trial period and wanted to cancel. I could not find the preapproved payments section in time. One was reversed because I got it to cancel the day of the payment (it was a recurring yearly subscription) the other was a 14 day trial and then a one time payment. I was unable to get it cancelled.

It is nowhere to be found on the mobile app. I wasn't home at the time and I knew today was the deadline so I was trying to cancell it from my phone. Couldn't find it. Had to work last night and didn't get to check while on the computer overnight. Now, I get an email this morning that the payment was processed and I can check it "here". I couldn't find that section for the life of me!

Why is that?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mastherser
Contributor
Contributor
It's because PayPal is run by crooks who will eventually burn in **bleep** 🙂 it's a scam.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can sign on via web browser on the smart phone as well instead of app, then go to Profile > Payments > Manage Preapproved Payments > Merchant > Cancel

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.