What Does This Means :Charge for failed settlement of DC PIN transaction?

Mosh36

Paypal did a transfer of money from my account saying this: Charge for failed settlement of DC PIN transaction

and I reviewed all transaction I made and there was no transaction related to this or any open case or closed case

I tried to open a dispute and it says invalid Transaction ID  WHAT IS THAT? there is no expanation and they just took

money from my account Have this happen to anyone?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You were likely charged a fee for a failed debit card PIN number transaction like for a in-store purchase that didn't go through maybe?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mosh36

Actually when I click see details on classic site it says : Charge for failed settlement of DC PIN transaction dated This transaction is subject to a buyer complaint, Chargeback or an unauthorized claim. Go to the Resolution Center to resolve this issue  /  Then I go to resolution center and there is nothing in there even If I put all transacion  from a long period ago to present.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Hmmmm, strange. You will need to call up PayPal about that.  We have no access to people's accounts to see what the deal is.  This is user to user forum. Click Contact on the bottom of page.  Hope you get it sorted.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

How much is the amount?

Login to Me Too

denvermatt16
New Community Member

I also had the same thing happen to me on 9/28 for $22.76

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you recall the payment not going through when you used the PayPal Debit card with PIN or did it go through and you still got this charge on your account in error?

Contact PayPal, they can take a look at your account.  Click Contact on bottom of page.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.