We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

cvnr0
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

i get this message, i have enough funds in my account and i want to send it to my frnd

Also my paypal account is uk account and i am currenlty in india for a few months is that the reason i am getting this issue
, its not verified but i am sending money within the limits.

Pls help

Login to Me Too
148 REPLIES 148

stanito
New Community Member

same here for more than 24 hours Cat Indifferent

Login to Me Too

pap280807240502
Contributor
Contributor
So many time I contact with sellers they r not answer to back my item number 280807240502 still not getting so long time gonna ab 5-12-13 I well pay
Login to Me Too

pap280807240502
Contributor
Contributor
I contact with my sellers they say to I well send u item but I didn't get so many time writing to him they r always say to me u contact ur PayPal account
Login to Me Too

ngueza

same here, how come we don't see any replies from paypal? is this where they're supposed to try and help us or is it just a place to make us happy about being able to complain with no results or acknowledgement? in the end, if you focus on the pay, you lose track of the pall.

Login to Me Too

Inu1
Contributor
Contributor

hi

i have solved my problem alone

here is what you have to do to get away for this error

"We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now"

1 go to youre paypal account profile-my setting and deactivate youre account (delete it forever)

2 go to sing up and make a new one exacly like the one you`ve deleted ( i`ve changed my password also)

3 open internet explorer clean all cookies

4 go to ebay and link youre new paypal account

5 enjoy shopping

Login to Me Too

kaystar211
Contributor
Contributor

i have a balance on my account if i deactive it where will my money go????

Login to Me Too

jwcc
Contributor
Contributor

You're forced to wait on a check...

Login to Me Too

natenz
New Community Member

Come on Pay Pal, what absolute **bleep** customer service.

The phone service can't even recognize my phone number, and makes me enter a phone number for verification repeatedly, even after logging in online and changing my phone number it doesn't accept it. I am then forced in another direction I don't want to go.

I am the seller, the buyer has used 2 seperate paypal accounts and credit cards with the same result.... nothing.

Come on Pay Pal

Login to Me Too

Gibb
New Community Member
This was my first sale .am so annoyed my money has been pending for so long (over 2 weeks)
Login to Me Too

AdnanAhsan
Contributor
Contributor

I Have Same Issue Can any one Help me 😕

I Want to Send Money But the Problem 
We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now. "

Can any one tell me how to fix it 😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.