We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

cvnr0
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

i get this message, i have enough funds in my account and i want to send it to my frnd

Also my paypal account is uk account and i am currenlty in india for a few months is that the reason i am getting this issue
, its not verified but i am sending money within the limits.

Pls help

Login to Me Too
148 REPLIES 148

BigShow
New Community Member

I got this issue today and have reviewed this thread. I find it appalling there is no help being given. I am completely verified. Can we resolve?

Login to Me Too

lame
New Community Member

I got this issue today and switching to another browser worked for me. I normally use Chrome but I used Internet Explorer to make my transaction and it worked without any errors.

I'm not sure what's the error that's causing this but hope this helps someone.

Login to Me Too

kaystar211
Contributor
Contributor

i keep getting this same msg

Login to Me Too

santiagouh60
New Community Member

When is PayPal going to work on this?

Login to Me Too

vladbusca
New Community Member

Same here. Cannot send money from web nor android mobile for 3 days now.

Login to Me Too

Fernandez70
New Community Member

This **bleep**!!!!! it happened to me three time already from both of my accounts especially when I am trying to pay vendors! I have verified, have sufficient funds and call and spoke to paypal bill me later the fraud department to clarify and still have the same problem! Please fix this not good for business.

Login to Me Too

jwilkers
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, me too... Been verified for YEARS!!!

I have a seller that is getting **bleep**, because I cannot pay them!

Obviously, this is a widespread problem that Paypal refuses to address, considering the amount of people complaining lately.

Login to Me Too

Bruteboii
New Community Member

So it isn't just me! I've had this problem nearly 2 weeks, I've tried buying, won auctions, and all of a sudden this won't go through!
Paypals replies have been appaling, not helpful at all.

"We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now"

My account is verified, I checked with the bank (as Paypal replied saying it's a poblem on the banks side) and they said there's no reason the bank would stop me, it's all clear there. I've emailed Paypal 3 times now, and nothing has been helpful.
This is an outrage, so many people rely on Paypal, and I now cannot use this method to pay people via Paypal, or even verify payments on purchses on ebay!
Somebody  please, any sort of resolution or response would be fine!

Login to Me Too

jwilkers
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I also use paypal buyer credit..... so it can't be a bank... they just make excuses and do nothing to correct the problem

Login to Me Too

mourismom
New Community Member
No need for me to reiterate what everyone has been saying for weeks now... Has anyone had any luck fixing it?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.