We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

cvnr0
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

i get this message, i have enough funds in my account and i want to send it to my frnd

Also my paypal account is uk account and i am currenlty in india for a few months is that the reason i am getting this issue
, its not verified but i am sending money within the limits.

Pls help

Login to Me Too
148 REPLIES 148

jackripper
New Community Member

This service sucks big time! 

Stay away from it! I will disassamble my card now! Zero service. I have been giving my money to some virtual cowboys and I have enough of it! Big up to the bosses for the nice scum and zero consideration of their clients, but as any other modern banking service, steal and go to caymans. I will find a more reliable pegeon to fly my money.

Login to Me Too

Honestly___
New Community Member
Paypal garbage as **bleep** Keep trying to send money for emergency this crap for the birds me and everyone unknown is dropping this load of bs account
Login to Me Too

me22too
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal

Very annoying.Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

ptadros
Contributor
Contributor

After suffering from this issue couple of days, I found that the issue is that after verified my account with Valid Visa Card, I need to call Customer support. They told me that after account verification, user needs to contact them as they have to do some steps from their site to enable sending/receiving money within this account. I hope this helps everyone face the same issue. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

freedda
Contributor
Contributor

Are you saying I need to do something with PayPal or with visa? Which one should I speak to? I have been having the same issue but PayPal person only said it was a 'bug' in their system which would be fixed in a few day

Login to Me Too

ptadros
Contributor
Contributor

You have to contact Customer support via email or direct call and they will solve it for you.

Login to Me Too

sarahm1289

thisis taking the mick i cant buy anything you randomly just stop payments without explanation please fix account so i can send payments again

Login to Me Too

itscojack03

I'm still having this issue evem today. I have around 80 dollars in my account and if paypal doesn't fix this. I will be mad because that like me losing $80 and i can't spend it, or even send it to my other account.

Login to Me Too

Al333
Contributor
Contributor

Same trouble here "We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support."

Here are some things that you can do that may help:

Clear your cache and cookies or try a different web browser

• Attempt to make the payment from a different card
  • Attempt to make the payment at a different time
  • Ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from your home computer or the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account.

None of the items of the probable solution didn't help! I even tried to create a new account with another card. But after card verification process (which ended successfully) I still can't send any payments.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.