Transfer Fund - Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.

gerfz
Contributor
Contributor

Like 5-6 days ago I confirmed by bank account on PayPal (received two deposits and confirmed in my dashboard), but whenever I try to transfer funds from PayPal to my bank account, I get this error message: "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later."

01. Tried to transfer small amounts, same problem (not a limit problem);
02. Have funds on my bank account (old account);
03. Have same currency on PayPal and my bank account (EUR).

04. Tried on different browsers.

05. Country - Estonia.
06. SEB Bank Account

Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

Manma
Contributor
Contributor

Oh wow. 4 days and no one from support took the effort to solve this? 

Same problem here. Can't do it neigher from browser nor android app. 

Sounds like paypal is only happy to get their share but not proding any support for their services. Very disappointing.

Login to Me Too

PurpShaman
Contributor
Contributor

I have this error also since they made an update with that transfer money glowing button.

This really sucks.

I use SEB bank also adn Im from Latvia.

Before the update some time back, I transfered with no problem.

Login to Me Too

kristinearviva
Contributor
Contributor

un ka jus tikat pie withdraw beigas?

@PurpShaman wrote:

I have this error also since they made an update with that transfer money glowing button.

This really sucks.

I use SEB bank also adn Im from Latvia.

Before the update some time back, I transfered with no problem.

Login to Me Too

patrickvalmont
Contributor
Contributor

I was going to log a ticket but I see the OP has same issue I have. I don't get it.
Paypal email my saying funds are available. I am a verified member since I started with paypal about 4 years ago.

Now, for the life of me, I can't transfer the money to my account as I keep getting "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later".... This has nothing to do with daily limits whatsoever, I am verified and It's a one of transfer.

What should we do ? It's a cause if concern because you don't know what's going to happen and money is seriou business.

Can any paypal staff have a look into this ?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You are in Estonia,is your bank in Estonia?

I think in some countries,the only way to transfer fund is to use a credit card?

Login to Me Too

patrickvalmont
Contributor
Contributor

On my side, no. I'm in Seychelles. Bank is Barclays. No banks link in my account only my credit card.
Still waiting on paypal to comeback on my ticket.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Each country is different,in some countries you have to use a credit card to transfer fund,in some countries you have to have a US bank,in some countries the only way is to send it to another PAYPAL account.

you cango to PAYPAL SITE,and find your country and see what you can do 

Login to Me Too

tarike
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here, i receive the same error "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later." for over 10 days now. I called them last week they said it is on their end and they do not have a reosolution time on it.

It is super frustrating, i sent email, tried to reach out via social media but nothing. Seriousely considring switching to google wallet that has a better support, way fewer issues and fewer fees

Paypal at this day did not respond to any of my emails or PM..

Login to Me Too

AleliDacanay
Contributor
Contributor

were you able to do it? having the same problem at the moment

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.