Pending Payments

Diane0
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning.
My name is Diane Marie and Ice been a Paypal user for a few weeks and I have a question.
I have received payments from a few customers and the payment has been send to my pending balance and I understand that after 21 days the money will be released.
So, after 21 days, will it automatically bank in the money or should I have to accept it manually? If manually, how do I do that?

Hoping for a reply soon.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If the PayPal transaction shows the payment as pending, then it means it hasn't cleared the buyer's bank account and could fail.

If the payment is on hold, the it follows the various PayPal policies for holds and would start at 21 days for a new member; yo would't be able to use the money for 21 days.

Login to Me Too

Diane0
Contributor
Contributor

Well, right now it says it will be released after 21 days, so will have receive it after 21 days?

Does it automatically goes into my account or do i have to manually do it?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

So, it seems to be a hold rather than a pending payment.  I would be released for your use in about 21 days unless there is a buyer dispute filed within that time period.

Login to Me Too

Diane0
Contributor
Contributor

Ahhhh....so that solved it.

Thank you very much for the reply.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.