Paypal won't let me transfer funds after successfully linking card

marimochi
New Community Member

I have followed the instructions several times in attempting to transfer money to my bank. When I go to the transfer page, it allows me to link my card and gives the message "card successfully linked". However, it then takes me back to the transfer page where it does not show the linked card. When I attempt to select "next" to continue withdraw process, the page says "please choose an option below" as if the card had never been added. My account is not a new account and all of my eBay sales were completed successfully with all items showing as delivered. This is extremely frustrating and after 2 hours on hold I STILL haven't spoken to a customer service associate.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

tpowreese
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the exact same issue.  I successfully linked my debit card by confirming the 4 digit pin from my bank statement from the $1.95 charge from PayPal.  When I attempt to transfer to the debit card, it tells me again to link an eligible debit card...as if nothing was on file.  My money has been stuck for two days now.  

Login to Me Too

foxyroxybbw2727
New Community Member

I've been having the same issue for a week!!! What good is money that can't actually be accessed??!!

Login to Me Too

tpowreese
Contributor
Contributor
I'm going to reply to this everyday until it's fixed. It's very frustrating and I don't have the time to wait 20+ minutes on hold with customer service. Seems like a simple fix...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.