Paypal Withdrawal completed but not showing in my bank account

kimmyrsm
Contributor
Contributor
Hi paypal! Please help me, I made a withdrawal on October 11, I checked the status on October 14 and it says “completed”. It’s been 6 days now and it’s still not reflecting on my bank account. I called my bank and they said they haven’t received the transaction from paypal yet. The last transaction they recorded was the last withdrawal I did on September 26. Please help me trace my funds.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi kimmyrsm,

I'm sorry to hear the transfer hasn't completed. 😞 Withdrawals to banks can take between 5-7 business days, which is usually the maximum amount of time. If it's exceeded that time frame, it may be best to contact us so that we can trace the withdrawal. We would need account specific information in order to complete this, which isn't safe over a public forum.

I hope this helped, have a great rest of your day!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kimmyrsm
Contributor
Contributor
I have emailed paypal many times and they keep telling me that the money is not lost. And it will be available on or before October 20, 2017. And then paypal emailed me again saying my money will be available on my bank account by October 20,2017 or before October 24, 2017. But it’s October 24 already and my money is still not reflecting on my bank account. I have called my bank and they said they have no record of transfer from paypal up to this date. This has never happened before. Paypal, why lie and give me dates to expect my money? Only to find out it is still not on my bank account. Please do something about it. Trace it or give it back to me. I am so disappointed with paypal.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey kimmyrsm,

I completely understand your frustration, and it's definitely concerning that the date keeps being updated to further out. I agree that the best option here would be to trace the withdrawal, however we would need to speak with you over the phone to verify your information to do this. I would advise again to contact us over the phone and request a trace on these funds. Once we're able to find out what happened, we'll email you with an update and see what options we have.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.