Payoneer Account

FrankLo
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day,

I know that here a lot is written about payoneer.

But I couldn't find a proper answer.

I connected my payoneer bank account at first century bank with my paypal account.

Everything went fine.

Then I tried to send money from my paypal account to payoneer and got the next day the message

"Your financial institution let us know that recent transfers between your PayPal account and your bank account were unauthorized. "

And "We're concerned that someone is using your PayPal account without your knowledge. Please log in to PayPal to confirm your identity and review all your recent activity."

I contacted payoneer and they told me the account I have is absolute fine and fully active and that the payment should go through.

So how come that paypal is refusing, not really refusing then the transfer was activated, but got as refund back with the note "Your financial institution let us know that recent transfers between your PayPal account and your bank account were unauthorized."?

That's confusing.

Isn't the First Century Bank a real bank?

And why is paypal accepting my bank account but not payments to the bank account?

Please people help, I know in the past there was some issues between paypal and payoneer, but shouldn't it go through when paypal already accepted the bank account in my settings?

I also got twice a small amount from paypal into my bank account at first century bank and also confirmed the payments to paypal to activate the bank link.

Kind Regards

Frank

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The messages you are getting are canned responses,PAYPAL does not work with Paynoneer bank,so dont waste your time,find another bank to link with your Paypal account.  

Login to Me Too

FrankLo
Contributor
Contributor

But the account is accepted in my settings.

Just the payment didn't go through

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You cannot use Payoneer as a form of payment hence the bounce back of payment.  It might let you add it to verify PP account or maybe you added it when Payoneer was not blocked yet but that's about it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FrankLo wrote:

But the account is accepted in my settings.

Just the payment didn't go through

Exactly and it won't either.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

xenxen
Contributor
Contributor

Hey. I'm Ugandan and I use payoneer too. I need you to try this new plaform which actually allows you to transfer the money to your MTN Mobile Money, https://www.payzug.com/pages-login.php If it works, please please assure me before we wast our time. Tell me how it goes because I dont wanna send funds to my papayal only to turn out that It wont send the funds to payoneer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.