Payment Process Problem

river_willi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!  When I try to process my payment to pay to a seller that require an euro payment, PayPal isn't processing it at all.  It sometimes shows as "pending" but the process is bounced back and it never ends successfully.  This only happens when I try to buy stuff on eBay with an euro value.  It worries me a lot since I'm being unable to proceed the payment with the seller(s).  I need to know what's wrong with it asap, thanks.

This problem is been present 2 weeks ago; all payments in euro aren't processed.  I currently have 2 sellers on my eBay page who are waiting for the payment because of this payment problem.  Please I need to clarify this problem, this is the first time in all my years that this happens with my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what country are you in?

do your sellers accept Euro?

if you are in US,your local currency is in US dollars,to send non US payment,Paypal will do the conversion from US to Euro,there is a conversion fee and real time exchange rate applies.

check yourprofile to see if you are blocking foreign payments

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.