PayPal Office Hours and Customer Service Contact Number

quixote6
Contributor
Contributor

Tried calling customer service this morning...got a "TALK TO HOT LADIES TALKLINE." Also, when I did get through at around 6:45AM, the recording said they're closed and won't open until 5AM. What's going on?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @quixote6,

I'm sorry to hear that you got what sounds to be a wrong number initially. Were you calling the number listed if you click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, then Contact customer service, then Call us, then either log in or select to call as a guest? The number listed there would be the best number to call for your region. Getting a number through any other means is not safe, as you do not know for sure that it's PayPal. By following that path, the office hours will also be listed. If the time zone listed there is a different time zone that the one that you're in, then that would be why the recorded message said the office was closed when you called what sounds like the correct number the second time.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.