Pay After Delivery Not Available

esagucio

I know this has been asked many times. But why doesn't pay after delivery show up as an option? I have searched and read many posts about this issue. But I haven't found a solid answer other than it only random shows up or whatever. My account is verified and linked to my bank account. I do have it set as my preferred payment option but I don't see it when I try to checkout on an ebay item. Anyways I'd rather not deal with customer service if it's just going to be a hassle, so hopefully someone can help me out here. Thanks...

Login to Me Too
301 REPLIES 301

340massive
Contributor
Contributor

did your steps still does not work

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It won't always be available.  Just try again after a day or so.

Login to Me Too

AccessDMA
New Community Member

Thank you MBiker! That worked. I deactivated it then went into my wallet and made my bank my preferred option. I then reactivated it and it worked- You are awesome!

@MBiker wrote:

Hello,

Recently, Pay-after-Delivery (PAD) completely disappeared in our eBay transaction. Here's how we fixed this:

* Deactivate (pause) PAD option completely

* In Wallet section, go to your Checking Account:

---- Select it as your Preferred Payment (yellow star)

---- Activate PAD for this account

Now try to check out again.

Login to Me Too

stephanielmh
Contributor
Contributor
Nope...still doesn't work. I even confirmed this by testing it with merchants that I've use PAD with multiple times in the past.
Login to Me Too

SPARKYHD

Capture.PNG

The P.A.D option is working just fine, for ebay at least

Login to Me Too

340massive
Contributor
Contributor

tried again still not working

Login to Me Too

Hlzimmerman71
Not sure if this helps, but I've had PAD show up... did not use it. Well, middle of last week, my debit/Visa/ ATM card came up compromised thru the visa services to my credit union, and my card was killed.... a few days later I noticed PAD gone from payment options..... something to think about......
Login to Me Too

Kingbreidinger
Contributor
Contributor
Still does not work lol it has only worked twice for me ever now never shows and I buy a lot of stuff. ..
Login to Me Too

Tbaby2018
Contributor
Contributor
Magically after a year of not working it started working yesterday.
Login to Me Too

Kingbreidinger
Contributor
Contributor
This one time dude rack it all up lol hasn't worked in months I've bought thousands lol
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.