PP PHONE NUMBER ?

rprocter
Contributor
Contributor

On the "Contact Us" page PP provides a 'one time' ID number but no phone number is given, anywhere on the website. This has been the situation for at least 2 weeks. Others have asked the same question but no one has received even one reply that i can see.

What is the problem here ?

How can a person "call us" when no phone number is provided ?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rprocter

Well i went to help / contact bottom of this and every paypal page > used the 'call us' option and saw this  >>

PayPal Customer Service

Go to https://www.paypal.com/help and click "Call Us"

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rprocter
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply.

There is no such contact info on any PP pages in my PP account.  I have been a PP member for over 10 years with over 8,000 transactions. When i say there is "no contact info provided" then there is NO contact info provided.

Did some tech **bleep** up such that not all members get this contact link ? Others have posted same question so it is not just me.

Until recently PP had great customer service. Now PP is like all the other big 'outfits' and has decided to only pretend to help and make contact difficult so that customers will just shut up.

Login to Me Too

rprocter
Contributor
Contributor

Why did you bleep out a perfectly correct not profane word that i used ?  PP is now BIG BROTHER. What ever change in management has been made is for the WORSE. Fire the idiots.

Login to Me Too

rprocter
Contributor
Contributor

I am so frustrated by this i just tried again. When i click on "call us" it takes me to a page with options as to nature of my 'issue'. This then takes me to another menu, etc. menu after menus and at no time any contact phone number or link to a phone number.

There must be a glitch in the programming.

Will someone who can contact PP please inform them.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rprocter

Well i can clearly see the number, when you get to the list of options, scroll to the bottom and click on the call us option and then sign in and the number is there.

I have tried twice to actually put the number on this forum but paypal obviously don't allow it as even when i type it in and don't copy and paste still does not allow it to show and gives me the link that shows in my first post which is actually not what i actually posted.

So will try something else, see if this works  >>

<removed> 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rprocter
Contributor
Contributor

I still get no phone number to contact PP. I get the page with the "One Time Passcode" but there is no phone #. There is "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Clicking on this takes me back to the first menu asking me the nature of the problem.

I am logged in. Why do i not see a phone number on any page ?  I have tried this now about 12 times. Very Frustrating.

Could someone contact PP for me and ask that they contact me. If you refer to this page PP will know my phone number.

thank you, roland

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @rprocter,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not finding the number to call. Clicking Help & Contact, Contact Customer Service, Call Us, and then either logging in or "Call us as a guest" should get you to the appropriate number for your region. If you're unable to see a phone number, you can also use the message center to send an email, or you can reach out to support via Facebook or Twitter. A representative there will be able to assist you directly, or provide a number via PM or DM to call if the preference is assistance by phone.

Phone numbers may not be posted directly in the forum. Fraudsters may try to slip fake numbers in among real numbers, and we want to ensure that only an official number can be obtained, by navigating the Help Center. This also ensures that the right number for a customer's region is provided, and that if changes occur to the number, the information can be updated in the only place it appears. I'm sorry for the inconvenience anyone has experienced trying to post the information.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.